There are many reasons why you should be aware of mold and act immediately if you see signs of it growing in your home, but the most important reason should be because it can pose a direct risk to your health. Studies have shown that nearly 100 percent of those who suffer from chronic sinusitis got their symptoms from exposure to mold spores, either dead or alive. About 28percent of people are more susceptible to health issues from mold due to their genetic makeup. Some experts even say that mold sickness is a hidden epidemic hardly anyone knows about.
Do not take any risks when it comes to mold. If you see signs of it growing in your home, take immediate action to eradicate it and return the air to safe breathing levels.
2480 Browncroft Blvd Suite 208, Rochester,
NY 14625, United States
TEL : 585-377-3737
7 Days a week from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm