Finding rats in your home is never a fun experience. Not only are rats a health concern and anuisance, but they can cause severe damage to your property. Rats are chewers by nature. While rodent droppings might be your first sign of a problem, missing or chewed up items is another clear sign. If you find a nest or another sign of rodents near electrical wiring, you’re going to want to check the cables.
Rodents will gnaw on wiring until it’s chewed bare. When this happens, you are at a higher risk for shock and fire because the damaged wires can spark and overheat. Whenever you’re worried about a rodent infestation, make sure you inspect your wires for chew marks.
2480 Browncroft Blvd Suite 208, Rochester,
NY 14625, United States
TEL : 585-377-3737
7 Days a week from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm